https://geniushomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo.png 0 0 admin https://geniushomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo.png admin2022-11-23 15:54:112022-11-23 15:54:111. Types of Insurance to be discussed
1. Types of Insurance to be discussed
- Insurance, including all of the types of insurance listed below in #1 and all of the insurance factors below in #2.
- Investing, including all of the investment factors listed in #3 below.
- Types of Insurance to be discussed (make a heading for each of the types of insurance in your discussion)
- Auto, including COLLISION, COMPREHENSIVE, LIABILITY
- Homeowners or renters (whichever applies to you)
- Life (compare whole life with term life and which do you think is better)
- Factors to discuss for each type of insurance:
- Insurance type
- Type of loss covered
- Likelihood that your financial health would be in jeopardy if the insured event occurs (consider the greatest type of event covered by each insurance – for example, your car is totaled). Where could you get a start at identifying values?
- Likelihood that you and your family may encounter this type of loss.
- Is this type of insurance required by any aspect of Government, your bank, or other legally binding requirement?
- Why you should or should not purchase this type of insurance.
- Read the Module 2 Case Background information and pay attention to areas relating to the questions below.
(Note – the Investopedia sections that relate to the topics are in parentheses after the questions.)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- How would you characterize your risk tolerance? (https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/risktolerance.asp)
- Give a brief description of Bonds, Stocks, Mutual funds, and one Alternative Investment (https://www.investopedia.com/articles/basics/11/3-s-simple-investing.asp)
- Briefly explain diversification in the context of an individual’s investment portfolio (https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/diversification.asp).