1. What is contextualization?
READ THE ATTACHED CHAPTERS AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS FROM THE CHAPTERS
Chilcote & Warner:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. What is contextualization? How can you adapt this to your evangelism and mission work?
2. What is indigenization and adaptation? How can you adapt this to your evangelism and mission work?
1. How does he define the missiological error on pages 354-356?
2. Name and define three things that should be done to enhance culture-sensitive evangelism
Chilcote, Paul W. and Laceye C. Warner, eds. The Study of Evangelism Exploring a Missional Practice of the Church. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans,
2008. ISBN: 978-0-8028-0391-7.