3 Paragraphs Using Proper – genius homework essays
A personal philosophy/mission statement of nursing reflects your individual beliefs and interaction with nursing. This philosophy is not stagnant, but is ever evolving as you progress in your nursing career. As you learn and do more, your philosophy statement changes (and becomes longer!). Frequently, philosophy statements incorporate specific aspects of nursing that are important to you. Possibly you might include your theoretical basis for your nursing practice, based on the various nursing theorists that have and are contributing to the nursing profession. As you begin your career, your philosophy is naturally brief and vague. As your career progresses, so too does your philosophy.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Reflect on your current nursing practice.
- Write your personal philosophy/mission statement of nursing. Include your mission statement as related to your nursing practice.
- Complete this assignment in 2-3 paragraphs using proper spelling, grammar, and APA format. Use of citations and references as needed.
- Type your answer(s) in a Word document and save the file.
- Upload the file by clicking “Upload File“.