Find a dietary assessment tool that can be used either generally or for a specific alteration in health.
When you have found your assessment tool, answer the following questions:
• What is the purpose of this tool?
• Do you believe that the purpose is fulfilled based on the questions being asked? Why?
• In what ways does the tool account for the individual perceptions and needs of the client?
• Is there a nutritional history included? What does it cover?
• Is the tool easy to use? Why or why not?
• Does the tool provide enough information to determine next steps or interventions? Explain.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now