As a leader and innovator in your field, you will conduct research on an ongoing basis to stay up to date with changes and trends in your field. One way to do this is to conduct a literature review. In this assignment, you will survey assessment tools related to the topic of your dissertation. (lack of financial literacy taught in schools)
Note: You will need to spend significant time reviewing and selecting literature to support your analysis.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word literature review in which you:
- Provide a synopsis of 9 research articles, 3 for each assessment tool, which you will use to support your conclusions.
- Describe 3 assessment tools relevant to your dissertation.
- Explain the validity and reliability of each tool.
- Outline potential biases inherent in each tool.
- Explain research strategies to mitigate bias in each tool. Consider effective research controls in your explanation.
- Summarize potential ethical and legal issues related to each assessment tool.
- Recommend strategies to mitigate any ethical or legal concerns associated with each assessment tool.
- Summarize the importance of validity and reliability to leadership decisions about appropriate assessments.
Include at least 5 peer-reviewed scholarly references.
Format citations and references according to APA guidelines.