1. Explain why focus group is a useful qualitative method of gathering information
- Explain why focus group is a useful qualitative method of gathering information.
Having you as a moderator of a community focus group that will explore knowledge, believes, attitudes and behaviors about your selected health problem:
- Define your group and the setting for the activity, applying statistical principles of sample size and homogeneity.
- Create and share an opening question to explore perceptions of the health risks associated with your topic of interest.
- Create a question that should explore what are the influences related to your topic.
- Create a third question that will help you in understanding the perception (in group members) of roles towards improving the health problem.
- Minimum of 350 words and 2 citations