Read Following articles:
- Montasari, R., & Hill, R. (2019). Next-Generation Digital Forensics: Challenges and Future Paradigms. 2019 IEEE 12th International Conference on Global Security, Safety and Sustainability (ICGS3), Global Security, Safety and Sustainability (ICGS3), 205. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICGS3.2019.8688020
- Sahinoglu, M., Stockton, S., Barclay, R. M., & Morton, S. (2016). Metrics Based Risk Assessment and Management of Digital Forensics. Defense Acquisition Research Journal: A Publication of the Defense Acquisition University, 23(2), 152–177. https://doi.org/10.22594/dau.16-748.23.02
- Nnoli, H. Lindskog, D, Zavarsky, P., Aghili, S., & Ruhl, R. (2012). The Governance of Corporate Forensics Using COBIT, NIST and Increased Automated Forensic Approaches, 2012 International Conference on Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust and 2012 International Conference on Social Computing, Amsterdam, 734-741.
After reading the required articles this week, please write a research paper that answers the following questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What are mobile forensics and do you believe that they are different from computer forensics?
- What is the percentage of attacks on networks that come from mobile devices?
- What are challenges to mobile forensics?
- What are some mobile forensic tools?
- Should the analysis be different on iOS vs Android?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- 4-5 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page
- At least 4 journal citations from 2017 and later. Make sure to reference the citations.
- Be approximately four to five pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. The quality of your writing is important.