Research Paper Narrated Presentation
To practice communicating techncial information verbally, students will prepare a 1-2 min presentation on their research paper . submit a narrated PPT presentation
The most effective presentations are accompanied by visuals. When a spoken message is supported with visual information (text, images), the technical content is easier to understand and will be retained longer.
Using PowerPoint, create a slide deck with speaker/presentation notes. The notes will be the presentation/video script.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The slides should be minimal in number and style. Organization should reflect spoken message (which reflects written report). Slides should contain:
- Minimal text – the notes section is for detail – most slides should be fewer than 7 words/slide – 10 words/slide MAX (exceptions may apply)
- Images, graphics, charts, (simple) tables, photos, etc.
- Research – correctly formatted references (can be placed in notes section also)
The speaker/presentation notes (script) should:
- contain more information than the slides
- be written in full sentences or bulleted – not bulleted sentences!
- reflect report organization and design – use of headings, references
- be formatted to fit the notes section – check in notes page view
- be used as a script
- Research report topic
- Content should reflect report organization
- 1-2 minutes MAX
- Visuals applied to support and complement verbal message – appropriate visuals – minimal text
- Well-organized, scripted and rehearsed (see Slides and speaker notes assignment)
- Students should be on camera when recording
- Effective presentation skills applied – looking directly at camera, appearance, lighting, etc.
- Must create video using slide narration feature in PowerPoint,
*NOTE: Please do not submit narrated presentation in any format other than PowerPoint.
Please see attached for the Research paper Topic to do the narrated presentation.